CarpoolWorld brings people together for ridesharing, using a pioneering search engine that matches individuals based on their trip origins and destinations, anywhere on the planet. The CarpoolWorld API gives developers access to the web site's essential functions to create trips, find matches, and contact potential travel partners. The API is developed using the RESTful style. Responses are formatted in XML.
For support, email email@example.com
To get started with the creation of a mobile/web/desktop app that taps into the CarpoolWorld data:
- Request in one step a developer account with an associated carpool group to identify you to CarpoolWorld as a developer. You will receive a confirmation email with your partner_name and partner_key.
- Create your application using our RESTful API
- Tell us about your app so that we can publicize it on our page
The CarpoolWorld software requires that a trip record is created in order to retrieve a list of matches and contact other travelers, the process is a follows:
- Create a user/trip record using the "Trip create" specifications
- To change a user/trip record using the "Trip change" specifications
- To delete a user/trip record using the "Trip status" specifications
- Retrieve matches for a specific user/trip record using the "Trip match" specifications
- Contact matches for a specific user/trip record using the "Trip contact" specifications